Monday, October 28, 2019

"The Mythic Streak - What do you see?"


"The Mythic Streak - What do you see?"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It was the possible 9th week of my Mythic streak and I was feeling a bit apprehensive that this really might be the end of if. I have been having my fill of watching box openings from Alpha Investments and Tolarian Community College and box after box shows only 4-5 Mythic cards and it blows my mind that I have been able to catch these cards by dumb luck. I have no special process. Just go through the cards and pick 3 random ones. 

And tonight I stuck with the process. Only this time I decided to pick from the pile to the left of the box. 3 boosters pack. 3 chances to keep this streak going. 

And so I sat in Pho Hoa for dinner and after placing my order I got down to business. I even posted to my friends about it and some even wished me luck to keep the streak going.

So I opened my first pack and at the very end was a Blue Mythic Artifact. It was the Magic Mirror! The Streak continues on it's 9th week. And what do I see in the Mirror? Another week in which to try to extend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment