Monday, September 30, 2019

"Midweek Magic 2019 #26 - Mowu's other surprise"


"Midweek Magic 2019 #26 - Mowu's other surprise"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Mowu as an EDH commander offers very few , if any mass removals spells. There is the occasional spot removal spell like Beast Within (that can hit any target)  and Naturalize ( this one is conditional since it would depend if a creature is an artifact as well). 

Of course this is green so it would rely on a lot of lands rather than spells and the latest of those lands would come from War of the Sparks.

When Adrian was already clogging the battlefield with a lot of tokens and threatened to halt my assault I only had to hope that I would draw my answer to all those token blockers. And  so when I drew from my library that turn I silently held my breathe and drew Blast Zone. I also had enough mana to activate it with zero counters meaning all of the zero counting costs would explode. And the tokens did just that. And my Doggo army advanced!!!

And I heard that song once again , "Macho Doggo , kaya niyo ba to? Kaya niyo ba to?"

No comments:

Post a Comment