Tuesday, July 30, 2019

"Midweek Magic 2019 #20 - Tajic and his Madara moves"


"Midweek Magic 2019 #20 - Tajic and his Madara moves"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Tajic as I have often wrote about is one hell of a tough cookie. If he could gain a planeswalker spark he might have taken Gideon's place as the invulnerable dude who never seems to die.

Short of him being sacrificed or bounced back to your hand Tajic , Blade of the Legion always makes his presence felt. I would call him a Madara who would stand in the middle of a battlefield and wait for a Board wipe to destroy all of the enemies around him and then shrug off the dusts from his shoulders as if nothing happened. 

I imagine that that is how it might have felt as opponents creatures goes to the graveyard and Tajic is happy to merrily chip away at my enemies life totals , it gets even better when his battalion mechanic is triggered and given that the Boros do not seem to have a shortage of fresh faced recruits it is easy to see that +5/+5 or 7/7 Tajic smashing his way through almost everything.

Even with the 4 mana CMC and then my commander Aurelia , Warleader being a 6 CMC commander once I get both of them on the battlefield it is a quick race to the red zone. And normally it isn't me. 

In one game It was Tajic , Angelic Skirmisher and Aurelia the Warleader attacking for lethal and me gaining a ton of life in the process as I chose lifelink from the Angelic Skirmishers triggered ability. 

The Boros really does know how to give a savage beating. Time to call an ambulance.

No comments:

Post a Comment