Monday, July 29, 2019

"Looking old. Not today. Not in a couple of years at least..."



"Looking old. Not today. Not in a couple of years at least..."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

There is one reason(well 2) why I would not use that app that makes you look old. And it is not about security. The first is that I don't think it would make much of a difference. I already look like my dad.Yes I do look like him from the thinning hair to the way that I smile or frown. I am reminded of the fact every day when I look in the mirror and I miss him. So yeah I won't even need to have the aging app to remind me.

And I also think I would be there in a couple more years. I would look that age. I look really horrible after my afternoon naps!!! I actually think that I might be scaring my wife and daughter when I wake up one day and look like a grumpy ogre. Of course they reassure me that I do not look anything of the sort. I beg to disagree but I am outvoted 2:1. 

There is one thing about the aging app that I wonder about.I wonder how my dad would have reacted to it. Would it have made him look like my Lolo Dominador? Would he have laughed at it? Or would it make him worry that he was losing his good looks? I guess I just have to guess.And that he would have had a blast at telling me that he looks like his dad and that my hair would also going the way of the dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment