Tuesday, July 30, 2019

"3 Pack Experiment: Core Set 2020 Edition"



"3 Pack Experiment: Core Set 2020  Edition"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It was the tail end of am very tiring week and I had wanted to crack open packs so badly so I stopped by my Local Game Store at Spiral Valenzuela and with Richard picked these 3 packs and rubbed my hands in anticipation. Though I had a wishlist in my head whatever I would be getting would be something that I never had before so I was quite excited. I was so busy that I was not able to write anything during the spoiler weeks so I might not draw the cards that I wanted. I was crossing my fingers though.

And here are the three rares that I got.


My mind was completely blown! These were the three things that I wanted.

1) Marauding Raptor!

Look at that 3/3 for 2 mana Dino! I was excited for another reason though. I wanted to pull off that Marauding Raptor + Polyraptor Combo in EDH! And I grew closer to it. All I need now is to update my current Naya Dino Deck by adding a Porphuros. Impact Tremors is already in there. Time to bring on some Dino pain!

2) Lotus field

Just look at this wonderful land. And the other card that looked at this is Muldrotha who would only get the sacrificed lands from Lotus bloom back anyway. 

3) Sorin!

I have always been lucky with Sorin. I remember getting 3 Sorin , Solemn Visitors in the past from packs and being able to buy a "damaged" Sorin Markov for a mere 50 pesos. Hehehehehe

I have a current vampire EDH deck that badly needs this upgrade. I am already thinking about turn 3 Butcher of Malakir ; Vona, Butcher of Magan or Licia , Sanguine Tribune. Exciting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment