Friday, May 10, 2019

Midweek Magic 2019 #15 - Yisan's Last Barding Gig


"Midweek Magic 2019 #15 - Yisan's Last Barding Gig"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I always have a hard time with goodbyes. It was inevitable though. We have been talking about it for weeks but I still have a hard time. This was the last time that I will be playing with fellow mad brewer Jus Puntay as an employee of DXC. 

And he came in to the game with his trade mark Yisan deck that has become a lot more meaner as it goes head to head against Competitive EDH decks in another place where he plays.

I had to admit that the 2 doses of coffee had no effect on me this day and I was out of it for the most part. Yo , Adrian  ,Cheska and Jus. All 5 of represented what was left of the playgroup who was active. 

Yisan did his thing for the last time tonight and I was so out of it that I felt that I did not even give Jus a worthy fight and send off. At least he won though.

Buddy. Let's play again. Keep on Brewing.Never stop brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment