Friday, May 10, 2019

"Liliana , Dreadhorde General:Always coming back to me."


"Liliana , Dreadhorde General:Always coming back to me."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

One of the highlights of my War of the Spark box opening was when I tore through a pack and opened her. It seems that she has always been following me since Innistrad days.

Liliana in her new 6 mana costing reincarnation is something that I would love to buildi an EDH deck around on. Her static ability allows you to draw a card whenever a creature you control dies.

She does not care if they die while attacking on the battlefield or if they get sacrificed or simply dealt with by a spell like Lightning bolt.You still get to draw a card.

One of the things I would probably want to try is to sacrifice a Gravecrawler to Viscera Seer , cast the Gravecrawler from my GY(assuming I have another zombie in play) and repeat the cycle again or until my black mana lasts hahahahaahha

And what happens when you don't have a creature willing to die for you? Well Lili here creates one for you.Her +1 ability lets you have a 2/2 zombie.

And if you have the creatures but have no way of sacrificing them then Lili has got you covered in that department too. Her -4 ability is a sweeper for at least two creatures.Each player sacrifice 2 creatures. And it all nets you at least 2 cards. While your opponent just probably lost their best creatures via this process you always have the abilities to resurrect your creatures.  

Her ultimate ability is an upgrade to her Liliana of the Veil ultimate ability. That version of hers allows an opponent to choose half of their permanents and wipes the rest. This -9 ability however just lets you choose 1 of each card type and sacrifices the rest. So it does not matter if you are ahead in a game when it comes to permanents Lilian can wipe your opponents board pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment