Thursday, March 21, 2019

"Will Tibalt be Better?"



"Will Tibalt be Better?"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Ever since the announcement for the War of the Spark came out I am eagerly awaiting for the reincarnation of Tibalt. I do hope that they give us a a much better version of this guy. #JusticeforTibalt. I have been scratching my head on how to use the only 2 mana planeswalker in MTG. I gave up. Maybe this time he can have decent abilities. Maybe a Rakdox aligned theme wont be half as bad. Come on WoTC give us a better Tibalt.

I have this ongoing joke with friends about this PLaneswalker. The Tibalt Trifecta. If you open your PR Kit and your PR Foil is Tibalt and one of the packs you rip into also happens to contain a Rare Tibalt(Hopefully they wont crap mythic us with him) but then you see a foil at the end and lo and behold! A Normal Foil Tibalt! The Trifecta of pain!

Oh well. I have really have to go so I will just be on the look out for any more news on the upcoming War of the Sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment