Thursday, March 21, 2019

"Trei - Gravity MV reaction: Hitting all the right notes"



"Trei - Gravity MV reaction: Hitting all the right notes"
by:
The Vole

I often do not get impressed by boy groups when I first listen to them but Trei seemed to hit the right chords with me.Probably because this song has the basics down. The group has one main vocal and two talented rappers which is always a plus for me.

It has strumming guitars with no trap beats and features complexity even to the last parts. In fact I would recommend listening to the last 22 seconds of the song for that sudden delicious part where the bass line slides into the closing. It hits your ears and you just cant get it out of your mind. I have been listening to this for awhile now. I honestly find this song more interesting than the more highly anticipated Crown from TxT. Oh well. Sad for these boys that they will be overshadowed by the rookies who have the support of the big companies. Itzy and TxT will be splitting things between them.

One of my friends told me that they seem to be awful in their live stages but this MV is enough for me to give them a listen and to add to my ever growing playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment