Thursday, March 21, 2019

"3 things I have seen this week March 2019:The Walking Dead in World War Z."


"3 things I have seen this week March 2019:The Walking Dead in World War Z."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

While I was preparing for work my wife put in World War Z as a background of sorts as she worked. And there were things there that I thought were similar to the Walking Dead. And I don't know if the movie was trolling the series or paying homage to it but I did see a couple of things that were the same here.

1) "Atlanta house that Gerry stays in"

In the opening of the movie where they were portraying that Gerry has a normal family life , the camera focuses on his house which looks a little bit like the House Morgan lived in when he was still in Atlanta. Or maybe it is just me. I have to check.

2) "The RV from TWD"

When all hell was breaking lose Gerry managed to steal an RV and this RV looked like the same make and model as the RV that we would see in the first seasons of the walking dead.

3) "Zombies."

The Fast Zombies here are also similar to the zombies in the Fear the walking dead. Fresh and still running.

No comments:

Post a Comment