Thursday, March 21, 2019

"R.Tee X Anda - What are you waiting for MV reaction: Return of the Tall One."


"R.Tee X Anda - What are you waiting for MV reaction: Return of the Tall One."
by:
The Vole

Anda is back. All 5'8 of her sexiness is on display in this new MV. I missed the Anda of old where she could play off being sexy and playful at the same time. The last songs she had seemed a bit well sad. Although it was hailed that her collaborations with Primary really allowed her to show all her ranges I was still a bit unimpressed by them though I do love Primary and Anda both. Of course someone from YG's Black label took notice of the tall one and with that small stint in Seungri's MV last year she was officially an official member of the Black Label. I have waited for what image they would give her and I hoped it was the Anda of Old and I was delighted by this new song and MV 

I like her better here. Check out the performance video where you can get treated to the invigorated Anda who dances and smiles again. If YG's Black Label can do this for her then I am looking forward to what they have done to Somi. 

The MV focuses on Anda waking in what seems to be a facility where she is cloned and experimented on. And well if there are a few things that world needs is a sexy , smiling Anda. I look forward to more of her work under the Black Label and I am crossing all my fingers in hoping that Seungri's scandal will not hamper all of the blossoming careers under YG's camp.

Here is to hoping we will see Anda more.

No comments:

Post a Comment