Thursday, February 28, 2019

"The Persistent Petitioners and Me."


"The Persistent Petitioners and Me."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I smiled the other day when I realized why I liked Persistent Petitioners so much. It's effect is cool and warrants my attention for my next project but that is not the reason why I smiled. These guys reminded me of my daily life as a Company Physician.

There is an endless stream of patients who demand my attention. May it be from a simple cough and cold to an uncontrolled BP that warrants a trip of the ER. They come to me , petitioning for my help , asking me to send them home , give them rest or simply treat them. The stream can be a little bit too much since there seems to be no end of them like today for example. We manage though.

In the end I win over the Persistent Petitioners my mind still intact. I might have granted a few of their petitions but some I have flat out denied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment