Thursday, February 28, 2019

"Kayz and V:A Different Path"


"Kayz and V:A Different Path"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

V sat down at the end of the stage where Oh my Doll was performing and he could see her move so gracefully. He did not want them to know that he was here but someone always pays attention when he is around.

"You miss her don't you?" This was Kayz , his on and off and on again Dragon Bride that was the main attraction for the girl group Prettyz. 

V remained silent not rising to the Kayz and her bait of a conversation. He merely looked on as the practice stage for Oh my Doll was about to finish. He had seen this song being practiced before he left them so abruptly.

"You know that there is no rule for you not to talk to her right?"

"Aren't you supposed to be preparing for you own stage right now?" V answered with another question.

"Oh I think they can manage without me for another minute or so while I bother you with my inane questions." Kayz smiled to brandish her sharp teeth that only other dragons could see. 

"Unnie! We are about to start!" This was Yeni their maknae who was calling her. 

"I guess that is my cue to fly out of here."

"And here I thought that you flew all the way here to see me. I'm hurt."

"You don't have to be." You know where to find me." V gave Kayz a kiss on her cheek. 

"See you at home."

V nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment