Monday, November 26, 2018

"Aurelia of the Host"


"Aurelia of the Host"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I have always wanted to make a Boros deck but I have never found the concept that I really wanted until I saw the foil Aurelia of the new Boros Guild Kit.

One card came to mind and I was able to get two in my box.I wanted to play Helm of the host so badly.

My friends were telling me how Zurgo helm smasher became a lot more dangerous equipped with this or how Trostani could just keep on making copies of himself and you keep on gaining tons of life.

However I was most excited with Aurelia who seems like she can end all of your opponents in the right conditions. So let us see what happens. It takes a lot of great timing to pull this off.



You equip Aurelia The Warleader with a Helm of the Host on your Main Phase. The Helm creates a non legendary copy of Aurelia. You attack with the equipped Aurelia which makes it untapped and gives you an additional combat phase which also gives you another Aurelia token. Attack with the original Aurelia and the 1st token that just attacked for the first time this turn and so you get to untap and have another attack phase and....Well you know where this is going right?

Keep on attacking until all of your opponents have been murdered by Boros Angels. Ah if only I can pull this off soon.

Time to fine tune the Boros EDH deck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment