Monday, October 29, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #40:Compleating Prossh"


"Midweek Magic 2018 #40:Compleating Prossh"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

As a Phyrexian nothing gives me greater pleasure than winning via the Infect mechanic. Lately I have been tasting several doses of my own medicine. 

So I did not expect an Infect win using my newly reformed Braids deck. Pao had cast Prossh and I was eager to Compleat it with a Corrupted Conscience.

When it came to my end of the battlefield Pao forgot to cast creatures. I already had Arcanis ,  Omenspeaker , Braids herself and Man O war out. On my turn I had plopped down a Vizier of Many Faces via Braids ability.

I attacked with Prossh who was now Infected and using his own ability pumped him for 5 more points of damage sacrificing my 5 existing creatures. A compleat victory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment