Tuesday, October 30, 2018

"Gravitic Punch - The final blow"


"Gravitic Punch - The final blow"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

One of the things that I looked at early on in the guilds of Ravnica packs I was opening was this card. It seemed very interesting to me because it pushes damage and can actually finish off a game with the right EDH deck.

And the deck that I thought of was my Xenagas deck that pushed damage and pushed it hard and fast. Now let us say that you have managed to attack with something extremely huge like a kicked Grunn , The Lonely King who attacks alone and is now a 40/40 trampling Ape warrior on the rampage! 


Of course you can only kill one opponent with this creature attacking. If you have 2 more opponents and 8 mana as well as another card at hand you could just dish out damage using Gravitic punch! 

Use Gravitic Punch Once to deal 40 damage to an opponent and Jumpstart for another 40 damage to another opponent. Works well on really pumped out Infect creatures too.

Now I will just leave this here and imagine all the other possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment