Friday, September 21, 2018

"Our Story"


"Our Story"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I
I'd confess that I met you 
but you did not meet me.
It's kind of hard when you are singing and dancing
and I am on the other side of the screen.

II
In time I grew to love you
knew the sound of your voice
knew your body language
and even your future choice

III
I craved to see you
Even if you did anything
I wanted to hear you
even if you said nothing

IV
And when I am lonely I would pretend
that you would ask me how my day was
Knowing that you were somewhere else
wrapped inside someone elses arms

V
Yes this went on and I could not stop
addicted to you ,wanting you
I kept on the sad man that I am
Until one day it really came

VI
The story that I said was Ours
was the story that I created for me
You were never in it
even if I so badly want you to be.


UHG Bldg N , Quezon City. 09/11/2018 7:31am

No comments:

Post a Comment