Friday, September 21, 2018

"Book Devourer:Something Unexpected"


"Book Devourer:Something Unexpected"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I always love spoiler seasons and one of the things that I am on the look out for is some weird addition to an existing deck that I already made.

I look for things that does not neccesarily make my EDH decks abusive but something that makes it a bit unexpected. Something that my opponents would look at and find weird but know the reason why I put it in this particular deck.

And the one particular EDH deck that I have is lead by The Locust God. Opponents usually expect a lot of drawing followed by a lot of Swarming and then a lot of dying.

Book Reader is slow enough and that I don't really need to attack right away buy this 6 Mana Trampling Beast at 4/5 is something that I am always on the look out for.

It would give my opponents enough something to focus their hate on and maybe buy me a little time when The Locust God himself is not rollling. Even without the Izzet God in play I see the value of drawing a lot of cards and filtering my deck to get more value cards. And there are a lot of value cards in an EDH deck.

Book Devourer. Let's Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment