Friday, August 3, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #29:There was dissatisfaction in my soul"


"Midweek Magic 2018  #29:There was dissatisfaction in my soul"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It was one of those EDH games where you were not able to do anything. Do anything but die that is.

I was playing Trostani and then Muldrotha. I was not able to interact with any of my opponents tonight. I did not even get to develop my mana base and as consequence was not able to get anything going.

For the first 2 games I died to Jethro and his Xenagos led creatures. My Gruul(R/G) deck of choice was Omnath and Radha Heir of Keld which differed greatly from the Xenagos deck that killed me consistently. 

One of the things that probably hurt me more was that I knew I had the same cards that pummeled me to death , even Xenagos himself and I knew that I could come up with a better version of the deck if I wanted to. Those same pieces were languishing somewhere and maybe I should take them out of those places to see more play.

Time to dive into my piles once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment