Friday, July 20, 2018

"Palladia Mors , The Ruiner: Naya Beater."


"Palladia Mors , The Ruiner: Naya Beater."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I have no doubt in my mind that Nicol Bolas sister is a force to be reckoned with and would serve as another solid Naya type beater. I mean look at those stats. 

Naya might be loader with beasts and dinosaurs at the moment but sure there might be a deck that can feature this 6/6 flying , Vigilance , Trample Dragon.

I mean she can stand there and have hexproof or swing and lose that hexproof and deal 6 damage to an opponent. I see her being incorporated in Ur Dragon decks as an update to other dragons. Who doesn't like Vigilance and Trample right?

I have mixed feelings about her as a commander at the moment. She is a beater but she does not offer anything as a commander and that bothers me a lot. If I will go with the combo type decks that already has you can actually swap her in to existing Naya decks that feature Mayael or Marath. I still feel a little iffy about at the moment but maybe just because I have traditionally lost with Naya decks. Except when I am playing huge dinos.

Time to put my thinking cap on and see what Palladia-Mors still has to offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment