Friday, July 20, 2018

"Lovelyz:Wagzak MV reaction: Beach Lovelyz"


"Lovelyz:Wagzak MV reaction: Beach Lovelyz"
by:
The Vole

Before I start I would like to say how unfortunate it is that Jin would not be joining this comeback and I wish her well and hope that she recovers soon from her health issues.

Wagzak is Lovelyz latest offering that has a summer feel to it. It is light and bubbly as the Lovelyz themselves and in my opinion this group has always captured that feel and they don't even need to be on the beach for it.

Yein has grown up so much in this MV and it seems that she has eater a lot of the facetime reserved for Baby Soul , Jin and Jiae. Heck no one can blame anyone for wanting to see more of the Lovelyz Maknae.

Jisoo and Mijoo also share some light moments here with Kei and it is great to see that they are also having fun. I don't understand the push for Sujeong to be sexy but they are letting her go off with mid ribs and showing more skin lately. She deserves the attention and being an IDOT fan I don't mind this as well. Woolim has been right in pushing her to do this.



The song is light and catchy , not too heavy on the trap beats but the song does take advantage of them here or there. 

All in all I don't see how this song will fare now that Twice has come out and Black Pink will also be promoting until the end of July. Here is hoping the the Lovelyz fare better than how I expect them to in this tough July 2018 run.

No comments:

Post a Comment