Friday, July 20, 2018

"Chaos Wand:Doing what It Promised."


"Chaos Wand:Doing what It Promised."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I like this wand. Right off the bat I keep on picturing opponents who just love playing extra turn spells or mass removal spells and I just really want to be able to mess with their decks.

The Chaos wand promises to do what it is named after. I am looking forward to casting this on turn 3 and get an extra turn or a windfall on the next turn. 4 mana to activate and ohhhhh all of the chaos it would do. Imagine getting a Living End or Damnation. 

The thing I like is that it might be a dud or a spell that can turn the game in your favor. I know a lot of players in my play group who play a lot of artifact hate and a Rain of Thorns can be used against them when that is the card that you reveal with this.

Now is the time to look at all your opponents in the field and guess what they have in their decks. Time to cause some Chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment