Friday, May 25, 2018

"You Don't Know."


"You Don't Know."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I
You don't know what you do to me
when you start dancing over there
And I see the future light up
Where once all I can see was darkness

II
You smile and my heart shatters into tiny million pieces
because I know that even a part of it can never be owned
And I know that you do not know
what you do to me when smile like that at all.

III
The distance is overwhelming even I cannot admit
the impossibility of this ever happening
and I could pine over you
and you would never even know about it

IV
So I sit here watching you dance and sing
And learn to be content
So that there won't be pain
so that there won't be gain.

V
Sometimes not knowing is a blessing
and not knowing me might just be that.
Then again how would I know that.
How would you know that.

4/14/2018 UHG Bldg.N , QC 5:11am

No comments:

Post a Comment