Friday, May 25, 2018

"Uni.t - No More MV reaction:Well seasoned and fine."


"Uni.t - No More MV reaction:Well seasoned and fine."
by:
The Vole

My friend PM'd me and shared the link to this group. I have been too busy lately to watch any of the MV's that I downloaded but I told him that I would watch this one. He told me that I would really like it.

And this was the live debut stage , sort of  , for Uni.T(probably pronounced as Unity?) , a mixed group of idols from other girl groups who emerged at the winner from the survival show The Unit. A couple of seconds in I knew that I was going to like it. Especially after seeing my Dalshabet bias , Woohee and ZN from Laboum.

In the live stage despite being drenched in the rain the girls performed to this sexy summer song that reminded me of a Primary song that featured the former singer of AOA ChoA. I was instantly hooked. The peach sheer dresses and the sexy dance moves were an added bonus. Their voices rang pure , they didn't sound like they were throttling themselves or they didn't have that annoying cutesy voice that seems to pervade current Kpop releases. 



Since these are older idols we won't really see any cutesy stuff here. And they put on the level of sexy that only seasoned Idols could pull off and the result is an MV which is both attractive and addicting.

All of these ladies have a following from their previous groups and I hope that they are promoted properly as this song really deserves it's place in current Kpop rotation.


No comments:

Post a Comment