Monday, May 28, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #20: Muldrotha Double Lariat."


"Midweek Magic 2018 #20: Muldrotha Double Lariat."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I knew that there would be hate coming my way as my Muldrotha EDH deck managed to eke out wins left and right. I was back at being Arch Enemy this Thursday night and it was like good old times where I would be able to thwart my friends plans of beating me. It was 4 players against an Archenemy and randomly decided Minion. In this round it was Janry who was also playing his own version of Muldrotha and with two of this graveyard abusing commander there was a lot of headaches for our opponents.


Of course the dominance would not last and being a protracted game Janry was not able to finish the game and so...

After controlling most of the game with every single play with Muldrotha...I felt like I got a double Lariat when Yo played a Raiders Wake and Jus played a Collective Defiance that left me dead. 

A freaking Double Lariat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment