Friday, May 25, 2018

"Dream Catcher - You and I MV reaction - All Yeonwoo , All Good."



"Dream Catcher - You and I MV reaction - All Yeonwoo , All Good."
by:
The Vole

I have always liked Dream Catcher because all of their rock themed songs sound like an auto include in a hit animes soundtrack. They all look like they can fit into some magical/witchcraft kind of anime as well so I am pleased in the visual department as well. The themes in their MV's  are more or less the same because they are sticking to this horror kpop concept since their debut. They cannot take the cutesy route as they have painted themselves into this corner. So the only way for their MV's to be different is to become more sexier. And You and I has indeed become their sexiest MV to date.

With the rise in popularity of Momolands Bboom Bboom and Yeonwoo's stunning bridge dance in short shorts Dream Catcher has sought to catch their fanboys dream by going the sexy Yeonwoo route and at least in this fanboy they did not disappoint. 



The MV features them in long flowing Spring themed formal clothes contrasting with the black and then White short short uniforms that I also saw them perform in in their Showcase. All the steps in those white tight things showcase all of their nooks and crannies down there if you know what I mean. I already liked them since their debut and I was hoping that they would not go to this route , maybe their company decided that they could use some more likers and I am waiting for the inevitable reactions to them and their MV.





No comments:

Post a Comment