Monday, May 28, 2018

"3 Things I have seen this week:Kaaaaaaaaaarn!"


"3 Things I have seen this week:Kaaaaaaaaaarn!"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

My friends know that I have been so frustrated about Karn these past few weeks. My PR kit had zero Karns in it. I have brought a Dominaria box but no Karn. I have tried opening several well chose packs but still no luck. 

This week I just said to myself. I am going to buy several packs at Spiral Valenzuela and relax and have fun.Let Karn appear if he wants to appear.

1) 1st Karn

I bought 6 packs in all and decided to open them in the clinic where I worked. Out of the 6 . Only one had Karn on it. Could this be a sign?


2) 2nd Karn

I opened my first 3 packs and got things I needed for my EDH decks but no Karn. On my 4th pack I carefully looked at the uncommons and found this card. I don't have this one yet. Weight of Memory. Karn was right smack at the center! Could this be a sign?


3)3rd Karn

I slowly lifted the Weight of Memory and as I saw the 5 loyalty counters and the borders that can only mean one thing. It was him. The Father of the Machines. The old Golem himself. I finally saw Karn , Scion of Urza himself.So the other 2 were signs after all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment