Friday, April 20, 2018

"Verix Bladewing: Twin Terrors"


"Verix Bladewing: Twin Terrors"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

One of my most favorite dragons come from Dominaria. Rorix Bladewing who became Bladewing the Risen and whom I have in one deck. I often ask how when Bladewing the Risen reanimates 
Rorix Bladewing does the latter feel knowing that you just raised yourself from the dead and then you exist in one place of existence together.

So I was excited to know that there was a new Bladewing coming out of Dominaria and I wonder if these twin dragons were the offspring of Rorix Bladewing. And when I add them to my dragon reanimator deck would they feel as fucked up when they get reanimated by an ancestor called Bladewing the Risen.

So the Legendary Creature Dragon has slightly weaker stats at  4 / 4 but this seems to be the norm for dragons nowadays. The unique thing about this particular dragon is that it has the Kicker mechanic and for an extra 3 mana you get another dragon on the battlefield called Karox Bladewing who is also a legendary 4/4 red Dragon creature token with flying. So it is a total of 7 mana for 2 4/4's.


You could just opt to go for a single dragon for 4 mana but then again why not go full kicker mode when you already have the mana right? Now I have plans of making a Brawl deck with this dragon brood as a commander. I wonder how it would go?

With enough mana it seems that Verix and Karox has several possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment