Friday, April 13, 2018

"My DLSU Entrance Exam Experience"


"My DLSU Entrance Exam Experience"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Someone on the internet wanted to ask people about their different experiences while taking entrance exams in the top colleges of the country. 

My mom back then wanted me to take all of the entrance exams that I could even if I already passed the UPCAT. So I did. This one is about that day that I went to Taft. 

Back in my day the Kenny Rogers in Pedro Gil just opened. The same day as my exam so some of the rich kids wanted to eat there for lunch and I dont know if I gave the impression that I like Kenny or that I was loaded but they asked me if I wanted to go.

I said that I wont be able to join them since I would be eating burger at Scott's. And their eyes opened really wide. "Oh wow another burger joint?"

"You could say that. They even have a buy 1 take 1 thing going on."

"Where is this place?"

The Scotts burger was under the LRT station I said near the new Kenny Rogers. We all went together but I guess it wasnt up to their tastes. I ate 4 burgers that day and didnt really have to wait in line all that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment