Friday, March 23, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #12:Sneaky Emrakul"


"Midweek Magic 2018 #12:Sneaky Emrakul"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It has been awhile since I have made or updated any EDH decks but today(Thursday) was different. I was looking to the Neheb Battle Royale that Jus and Janry and I have been talking about since Tuesday. 

In my need to look for cards that would make Neheb better I stumbled upon other red cads that I would need to update other decks. I found certain goblins for Krenko , Mob Boss and Key cards like Impending Doom for Radha , Heir of Kheld. So all in all I ended up upgrading 3 decks that I would use this night.

So first up was a test play match with Jus and his own take on Neheb. When I put down Sneak Attack Jus even complimented that the deck now features this particular card.

So I looked at what was on Jus's side of the battlefield and he had 8 permanents at the  time. I then "Sneaked" Emrakul Aeons Torn into play and attacked. All the while waving at the 6 permanents that will be sacrficed to Emrakuls Annihilator 6. 

It was the first time for me to the Eldrazi titans in this way. Frankly because Sneak attack is a fairly new acquisition for me. I was so happy with the result of this upgrade that I wanted to add more cards in the mix but then again we will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment