Friday, March 23, 2018

"3 things I have seen this week: PSA Kalookan Office Edition Part 2"



"3 things I have seen this week: PSA Kalookan Office Edition Part 2"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Humanity is interesting as you only need to stand in one place for a number of minutes before you notice things. Continuing my observations as I wait in line for the papers I so badly need in the PSA Kalookan Branch office.

1) The Vendors swarming those in line.

There is always a chance to sell something but one has to find that right timing to make the sale. People in line  , who are exposed to the heat and continually being parched are a great target for drinks and since there are no lunch breaks and some people in line have no companions to switch places with as they eat you just see them eating things like Siopao and even a plate of Palabok while still in line. 

Way to go. Finding a need and filling it.

2) My wife attracts the crazies again. 

It seems that when we go out to process papers like this my wife always ends up talking to some crazy person who strikes up a conversation with her out of the blue. I have often thought that her resting bitch was enough to drive away almost anyone when she wants it to. Of course crazies are on a whole different level and resting bitch face or not they still love talking to her. Way to go.

3) The Line. The great equalizer.

Everyone needs their papers and it seems that in this great long line that snakes up , down and all over no one is greater than the other. When one stands up and sits on the next sit all you can do is be carried by the wave until you reach the window that you are supposed to. It does not care about your station in life. You will get their eventually if you just stand and sit and follow. 

Of course it still helps if you are a Senior , a PWD or Pregnant. I have considered using the last one earlier but I doubt if they would see the same thing that I will be selling them. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment