Friday, March 23, 2018

"3 pet peeves that only SimCity Build it players will understand"


"3 pet peeves that only SimCity Build it players will understand"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

My wife introduced me to this wonderful game that actually replaced the other wonderful game that I was playing. SimCity build it reminded me of all the great times I had playing the first Sim City. Only this time I didn't really have to rent out computer space and can actually play the game while I am lounging in the comfort of my own home on my own phone.

As you progress in this resource management game you get to produce or look for materials that can be used to fuel the growth of your city. And here in lies that pet peeves that I have noticed that only Sim City Build it players can experience.

1) When you are looking for a rare item in the global trade HQ and you finally find it. You click on it and you are notified that your storage is already full! Yup the woes of accumulating stuff and not being able to unload it in a timely manner may mean that you would miss buying that particularly needed item.

2) When you don't need stuff they are the items that you usually appear on the global trade HQ. Ever notice a field of Spices? Or how about a screen filled to the brim with Steel or Wood? Yup , when you are looking for Flour or Glue expect the game to give you a lot of the things that you do not need.

3) When you see an item and it is still available. You click on it only to get a notification that Oops! It has already been sold! No one can really determine who clicked on what first but I guess there is a lucky someone out there in the world wide web who got that Watermelon you so badly needed.

There you have it 3 pet peeves that only SimCity Build it players will understand. Do you play this game? 


No comments:

Post a Comment