Monday, February 12, 2018

"Ultra electro magnetic meltdown:Clampers hell!"


"Ultra electro magnetic meltdown:Clampers hell!"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

A few weeks back I saw a video of a girl who reacted violently toward traffic enforcers who had clamped the tires of her car that was illegally parked blocking another car in the side of the side of a busy road.

I do not question the legality of the enforces in this video. What I would like to question however is the sanity of the girl in the video who screamed  , kicked and punched at the traffic enforcers who dodged her attempts.

"Alisin niyo!!!" She kept shouting over and over again , referring to the clamps that the enforcers did not have any inclination of removing.

I cannot say anything about this woman but all I can say is that she is not having the best of days. It does not justify her insane reaction even the one where she sat in the middle of the road and caused a traffic jam. 

This is showing the person at their worst , we do not know if this person is a great person normally or if this is what a normal with her is like but all I can say is things does not look good for her and netizens are always eager to comment and judge. 

Nowadays everyone has a camera and someone is sure to record something. This meltdown might not be representative of this person. Speaking as a person who at times feels like on the brink of melting down as well I am sad that this was actually posted.

On the other hand I am extremely grateful to my wife who keeps me in check whenever I am about to lose it or surely even when I lose it she manages to stay and talk to me calmly afterwards. One can only be so lucky. The lady in the video was not so lucky to have someone beside her that day.

One can only hope that after she had calmed down and paid her fines that the clamps were actually loosened and another burden was lifted from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment