Friday, January 19, 2018

"Midweek Magic Jan 2018 #4:Xira Airen...Panira"


"Midweek Magic Jan 2018 #4:Xira Arien...Panira"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

In our first games of the year I decided to try my very own version of the pussy deck. Selesnya Arahbo Vs. Jus's Jund Xira Arien which in my book has a very apt name. Wala namang gagawin yung deck in Xira kundi sumira ng sumira.

Sumira ng lupa.Sumira ng creatures. Sumira ng diskarte. Sumira ng tempo. Xirang Xira ka kay Xira.

Of course I also wanted to give my all in fighting this deck as this will only improve over time. The Jund Mana Ramp Land Destruction deck has a lot of tools and being powered by Jus means that it can work in both 1v1 or multiplayer settings.

I managed to win a couple of games through sheer brutal force since Arahbo and his eminence affected the cats in my employ but there was one particular play that made me scratch my head and that was when Jus casted Decimate. 



I had an artifact. creature.enchantment and land. Had. Sigarda's Aid , an equipment , a pussy cat and a land. Gone. That card has so much value in this particular EDH game. 

Like I said. Xira lang ng Xira. 

No comments:

Post a Comment