Monday, January 8, 2018

"Midweek Magic Jan 2018 #2 : Birthday Games"


"Midweek Magic Jan 2018 #2 : Birthday Games"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I recently turned 41 and I celebrated on the day itself with a few friends who took it out of their busy schedules to drop by my clinic to give me gifts and to check on me as well after the events of December.

First up was ST who I met in KFC and we got to talking again about our writing , Kpop and the state of Magic. We never got around to playing a game but he did gift me with an Ixalan PR kit which had a Regisaur Alpha PR foil and Black Dice from Ixalan which I always wanted.

The 2nd wave were my DXC/HP playgroup ,all that was missing was Pao. Ram and Cheska visited and the whole crew was there for a 7 man EDH multiplayer game that saw the emergence of Jus as the main archenemy. Jethro fell in love with the Mimeoplasm. Ram was still controlling. Janry ended up doing a board wipe before being summoned by his true commander. Yo who sat at my right was still support. Cheska who was using Omnath the whole time on my left. And we were just laughing at everything.EDH Magic games at one's birthday. I was blessed to have friends who are the same but unique on their own as well.

This would be the first games of the year as a group and I look forward to all the following weeks for more. Thank you guys. Kahit na nagulpi si Locust God. Masayang masaya pa din ako kasi nakapaglaro tayo.


No comments:

Post a Comment