Friday, December 1, 2017

"When you see this in the morning..."


"When you see this in the morning..."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

The sight of a gigantic dragon that dwarfs the surrounding city landscape in the morning as I wake up will not really send me into despair. Not even seeing Emrakul the Aeons Torn or The Promised end in the flesh would do that to me. 

Nope. I will feel fine if these creatures make an appearance because if they do then it means that the world I live in has underdone a fundamental change. We have entered into the realm of the fantastical or magical and creatures of this caliber demand fantastical or magical means to eliminate or contain. 

So here are a couple of things that I would do if I saw gigantic dragons outside my window.

1) Go to my Mad scientist type neighbor and ask if I could borrow that rare Ultra pokeball that he has been keeping in his underground lab all this time. I don't see a Mew2 anywhere but that dragon is right there. It helps to tame one don't you think?

2) Contact my buddies at that hidden base off the coast of Mariana's trench and see if they can send over a couple of Jaegers my way. Heck A dragon is not a Kaiju and might have different motivation than them but you need something huge to combat something huge. Unless you plan on being squished in between dragon paws.

3) I will telepathically reach out to a planeswalker buddy of mine. Usually has face paint , dresses hood up and all in blue. You might know him , Jace Beleren who probably has a version I can talk to in the multiverse. I would probably borrow a spare Utopian Vow or an Imprison in the moon spell. Those spells are cheap. I am sure he could spare me one or two.

And these are the three things that I can think of on top of my head. So how would you deal with this dragon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment