Friday, December 8, 2017

"Midweek Magic December 2017 #47: Iconic Masters - Be careful what you wish for"

"Surprise!"
"Midweek Magic December 2017 #47: Iconic Masters - Be careful what you wish for"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

We have a joke in my play group about Iconic masters when we saw the full spoilers.

"Ang sakit siguro kung magbabayad ka ng mahal para sa isang pack tapos ang makukuha mo lang eh Hypersonic dragon."

We all laughed at the thought while secretly hoping that this would not happen to any of us but then one should really be careful about what one wishes for because no one is really sure who would be listening.

So as I pulled my third pack for Iconic masters at Spiral Valenzuela and had friends like Troy Angeles video what would have been my success I scissored the top of my pack and peeled off the commons one by one. And when it came to the rare at the end I instantly saw the 4/4 power toughness and the Izzet colors. God no! I secretly hoped that it was something else and my mind raced to the Iconic masters spoilers and could not come up with another creature who was 4/4 and in Izzet colors.

The joke was made real and surely enough the Hypersonic dragon made it's appearance. I should really be care about what dragon I would call , out of all the dragons in this set I had to be stuck with this one.

And yeah the joke was on me yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment