Friday, December 8, 2017

"From Ideas to Pages to Reality"


"From Ideas to Pages to Reality"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Earlier today(11/14/2017) I picked up a copy of Mechanized Production from Troy Lucena at Spiral Valenzuela and he told me something that reaffirmed my love for writing about Magic.

"Doc , yung post mo about Dino paupers eh nakatulong." Troy started to say. "Naubos nga lahat ng commons ko."

"May nag PM kasi sa akin , pinost yung decklist na gusto niya. Sir gusto ko ng dalawang copy ng decklist na ito." Troy realized that he knew where the decklist came from. "Kilala ko ito ah! Ito yung sinulat mo doc."

Sometimes I really think that what I write do not matter to a lot of people , I even have my own set of trolls who praise the articles only to make fun of it among themselves(but that is none of my business really) . But it is little things like this that validate what I do and makes me want to write more.



I am not really sure if that deck list actually made a difference in that persons life , I am not sure if it made him happy or excited but one thing I do know is that something that came from my mind , leaped into a page and into reality. An idea that was liked enough to actually be made real. 

These are moments that some writers can only dream of. This is why I write too. The moment your writing alters a little bit of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment