Friday, December 8, 2017

"Dumbfoundead - Every last drop MV reaction:"


"Dumbfoundead - Every last drop MV reaction:"
by:
The Vole

Somebody made it cool now. I am talking about riding on speed boat while it is being pulled by a truck everywhere. Yeah. This Dumbfoundead video emphasizes that fresh off the boat theme by being on a boat the whole time. Just the rapper and a very very very Chinese Mama.

So this starts at dawn and ends at dawn trip to who knows where in America where Dumbfoundead speaks about how he struggles as a foreign boy in the states and the success that he had garnered along the way. 


When you are a minority anywhere you just know that it is never going to be easy and he speaks about these themes with blood , tears and sweat. Every last drop that he has to push himself to the top and succeed.

Now I plan on doing this particular road trip to when I go to the states. I just hope no one stops me on the highway because that would ruin my dream. Hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment