Thursday, November 23, 2017

"Doc In , Doc Out Espesyal Letter to Patients :"To my Conio patients"


"Doc In , Doc Out Espesyal Letter to Patients :"To my Conio patients"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Dear Conio patients,

I have nothing against you really. You just really annoy me. How do I know you are a conio? When you come into the clinic and start speaking like Kris Aquino or Bimby. Oh my god , so grabe ka naman , I need that pa ba?  I went to the ER and like the doctor did like nothing. And so on and so on. (Check the above chart for reference if you are still unsure)

I have nothing against your twangs and maybe you might also be a good person on the inside but it does annoy me. You would know that I am annoyed with your english speaking manner when I speak to you purely in tagalog. Formal tagalog. 

Yes. I will take your medical history and diagnose you purely in tagalog and instruct you in taking medicines in tagalog. And that is how you will know that you annoy me to no end. Pray that we will not need any suppositories.

I am not asking you to change. You annoy me just the way you are.You help me keep in touch with my language skills. So thanks for that.

Not really a fan,

Doc June

No comments:

Post a Comment