Tuesday, August 1, 2017

"Loona/Choerry - Love Cherry Motion MV reaction: The Innocent with a Hot secret"



"Loona/Choerry - Love Cherry Motion MV reaction: The Innocent with a Hot secret"
by:
The Vole 

The 3rd and last member of the Loona/Eclipse sub unit has been revealed. It is Choerry. I think it is pronounced as Cherry but it is still spelled that way. Korean Cherry? Choerry? Ok then.

So her debut song is entitled Love Cherry motion. I don't know what a cherry motion is and I don't want any naughty thoughts to creep in here because this song starts out as an upbeat cheery song that is filled with girl goodness and energy. That is until you reach the beat drops and there are two of them where essentially all Choerry says in the first one is Ah Ah Imagine while dancing sensually. Akin to the dance stages of Kim Lip and Jinsoul.

I understand that these 3 will be a sub unit and so this song will still be touched with that sense of sexiness.Hence the song feels like an innocent girl with a hot secret.The drop beat starts with Choerry eating a Cherry too.So I would leave that all up to you. Ah Ah Imagine.



Purple pervades the entire video from the shores where we first see Choerry , to her outfits , to the fields where we last see her. Pretty Purple Choerry. Welcome to LoonA.

I particularly like that shot in the end with the 3 colored moons existing with each other. While I would not like that to happen on earth because it will create really gigantic waves I like the hint that the next subunit is about to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment