Tuesday, August 1, 2017

"Jay Park Feat. Sik K - Yacht MV reaction: Those shoes!"


"Jay Park Feat. Sik K - Yacht MV reaction: Those shoes!"
by:
The Vole

This MV features a lot of things that I like. There is Jay Park and Sik K. Perflow , Holy Band and 1 Million Dance crew. The song makes you want to break out and dance. It makes you want to listen to it even on the background. What I don't like about this MV is about the 3 inch deep water that they all have to constantly dance in what looks like very expensive pairs of shoes!

I am looking at all the slick looking dance moves maybe even find myself dancing to it but I find myself being horrified at the thought of all those shoes being ruined by the water. All for the sake of Art I guess.



If you turn on the subtitles for the MV you can see comments from Jay Park himself. Things like "So you want subtitles wait for the English version." I think the English version will have words that are a bit raunchier or more mature lyrics. Or at least more mature lyrics that I actually understand in context hahahaha.

In any case this is a great song and I await the English version.

No comments:

Post a Comment