Wednesday, July 19, 2017

"Saying Yes"


"Saying Yes"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

"I'm the one who needs your love. Just me and you ,Let's have a rendezvous." V sang as he showered.

"Is that Sik-K sunbaenims Rendezvous?" the sweet voice asked , a bit muffled by the wooden door. When the showering V did not answer YuuA poked her head to see him completely naked and pretended to cover her eyes but still have enough gaps between her fingers to admire him.

"Hmmmm?" V said.

"I was asking about the song you were singing , is that the one by Sik-K sunbaenim?"

"Yeah. I heard it the other day and could not get it out of my head. It kept reminding me of us." V said as he washed the last soap suds on his body. 

"I think the girl in the MV is his girlfriend , She is 2 years younger than me but I envy her body proportions" YuuA said handing V a towel while still covering her eyes with her other hand.

"Of course you are aware that there are about a hundred other girls who envy your body proportions more." The Dragon said , toweling himself , not minding how the dancer was looking at him.

It amazed V that YuuA was still not aware of how people feel about her. Having fans that were both vocal online and in person didn't assure her of her status as one of the most famous idols that ever came out in the decade of Kpop.

"You flatter me. I don't know why you still do."

"Merely stating facts." V said wrapping the towel and motioning for the girl to move out of the door. "Now please stop pretending that you don't see me through that hand and let me through so I can get some clothes on me."

YuuA turned a bit red but did as she was asked. 

"V , I wanted to ask a favor from you." The girl asked shyly. Far from the confidence that seemed to exude from every pore of her body during performances. "I was hoping that you would say Yes."

"Yes." V said as he tried picking clothes from the closet. 

"You don't even know what it is I am asking. I might ask for your kidneys." YuuA had followed him into their room and sat on the bed still looking at him.

"Ask then. But the answer is still yes."

YuuA ran toward him and hugged him just as he was unwrapping the towel from his waist. V looked as her.

"So you really are asking for my kidneys aren't you? Please don't ask for both of them though. I need at least one to live so I can be around you and you could ask me more favors in the future."

YuuA only hugged him tighter."Of course I won't ask for your kidneys. I want you to be around me." She sniffed.

V could hear it in her voice , she was about to cry again. After all that she went through he vowed not to make her cry but she said that sometimes when she cried it wasn't because she was sad. Most of the time she cried because he made her happy.

"I was about to ask you something silly but I guess if you already said Yes , I could ask you anything in the future and you would still give it to me right?"

"Of course. I might look human right now but I can grant you that wish. Dragons Honor."

YuuA said nothing. Smiled to herself and continued to hold on to V. And the Dragon held her back because he knew this was another one of those days.Days that she just needed to be held.

No comments:

Post a Comment