Tuesday, July 18, 2017

"A Not So Silly Question."


"A Not So Silly Question."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

"Do you ever get jealous of anyone?" YuuA said as she began taking off her make up and the rest of her clothes to slip into something less fitting than the tight white pants and shirt she was wearing.

"I can't remember." V said , his voice seemed like a low growl and yet pleasant at the same time. As only a dragon could probably sound in human form.She did not know that many who could change like him much less know of any dragon who was like him , the Last Creation Dragon. 

"Really? I jumped on Ukwon and wrapped my legs around him and you are telling me you didn't feel anything? Any guy would feel jealous." The girl sat on the bed as she struggled to remove the rest of the pants on her left leg. She was referring to the dance show that she just competed in a few hours ago that V had watched from Day One practice until the last taping.

"I'm not a regular guy. I felt that it was sexy but the dance called for it right? I trust the choreographer. Don't you?"

"Yes I do and it turned out well but I am asking you again you didn't feel even slightly jealous?" YuuA stopped struggling out of her clothes and narrowed her eyes at the man she had been seeing for several months now.

"I think that jealousy is a waste of my time. I mean when we are together alone we do more things than that don't we?"

"I know." YuuA pursed her lips as if she wanted to hear him say something.

"So why should I be jealous then?"

"Because I want you to be possessive of me." She said this softly without looking at him as if she was ashamed with the words that came out of her mouth. She was startled at the speed that he sat as her side. 

"I already am."

"You have a funny way of showing it."

"So you want me to give in to my dragon urges and gobble up everyone that ever comes near you?" V said raising an eyebrow.

"You feel that way?" YuuA asked while not able to keep a certain tone of pleasure in her voice.

"All the time but then again if I eat everyone who ever comes near you you would have less fans and friends and Seoul would be less populated. You really don't want that right?" V poked a finger in his right ear and scratched a bit. An annoying habit that YuuA let pass just for now.

"Of course I don't want that. Are you serious?"

"I told you. I am."

YuuA did not know if he should find the dragons feelings annoying or sweet but then she reconsidered, he was a little bit of both and she found that she did not mind at all. As long as he stayed by her side. And probably not eat anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment