Tuesday, July 18, 2017

"3 things I have seen this week July 2017 #3: The Absurd , The Kind and the Confused."


"3 things I have seen this week July 2017 #3: The Absurd , The Kind and the Confused."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


1) The Absurdity of the LTFRB that deprives commuters of a convenient service because they are in it for themselves rather than for the benefits of the people they claim to serve. 

2) The Kindness in the heart of someone who has always been misunderstood but proves that she does have what it takes to make a difference in the lives of others. I am proud of you my dear wife.

3) The Confusion of a dog on the road who was so intent on trying to get something to eat that it ran toward the middle of the road and then back pedalled so as not to be hit by my car. I stopped in time for it. Lucky Confused dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment