Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"3 things I have seen this week July 2017 #1 : 3 Car Strike , The Princess and A guilty pleasure"


"3 things I have seen this week July 2017 #1 : 3 Car Strike , The Princess and A guilty pleasure"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

1) 3 cars hitting each other on 3 separate times. On my way to Work the traffic in Munoz slowed quite a bit when there was a truck and car taking up the whole lane on the left. Once I got past that there was another vehicular mishap literally a few feet from the first one. What a commute right? On my way home that same night an SUV and car clogged up the exit to Valenzuela in Monumento because they both decided to speed going into it. Tsk tsk tsk

2) People treating Aven like the princess that I know she is and like any grateful parent these people get my affection because they treated my daughter right.

3) I saw a drama that was not the best and the story felt rushed and off but I still liked it. Refuse to name the drama. It already has too much drama in it. Heheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment