Sunday, January 22, 2017

"Soulmates"


"Soulmates"
by:
Alessandria Venice R. De leon

Hello readers! Our teacher gave us free time in class so I thought that I should write another "weekly" blog post for you guys!

This week's topic is: Soulmates! Let me just explain something here, Soulmates aren't necessarily your boyfriend or girlfriend, they can also be your best friend or parent! Soulmates are people who you feel are fragments of you. Soulmates are people you feel destined to be with. Have you met your Soulmate yet? If you have, then great! Stick close to them. If not, then don't worry! Fate will always find a way. 

Fate and Destiny play very important roles in meeting your Soulmate. Each and every person has a Soulmate. Meeting your Soulmate is inevitable. Whatever you do or whatever choices you make, you will still meet them sometime later. Meeting your Soulmate is usually a good thing so I don't know why anyone would be afraid to meet theirs. They are the people who understand you when no one else can. That's all for now! Thank you for reading!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editors Note:
Aven has many things lined up for this year. She writes these in between class. Much like I did when I was her age. Only I didn't have a blog and I wasn't confident in publishing any of my thoughts.

I do not own the picture that appears on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment