Thursday, December 1, 2016

"If I had Dr. Strange Powers.."


"If I had Dr. Strange Powers.."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

After watching the wonderful Dr. Strange adaptation. Laughing at the jokes , enjoying the visuals and wondering if Hannibal would eat Dr. Strange(and being disappointed in that) I got to wondering if I had the ability to do that time looping trick that Dr. Strange did to Dormammu(still can't pronounce this name without thinking of an old woman who gives out good motherly advise especially about cooking somehow).

If I could do that trick I would have probably used it on the doc who was assigned to give us the bad news or good news that we didn't the pass the Comprehensive Exams in Medical school. Yeah! I would go. "Dr. So and So I have come to bargain."

Dr. So and So would say , you still fail.

Then you are my prisoner.

Then you shall know pain.

Pain is like a long lost friend.

You still fail.

"Dr. So and So I have come to bargain....

You still fail...

Probably after doing this for a couple of hundred of times. I would just take the comprehensive exam and pass it to shut Dr. So and So from saying that I still fail.

I don't think that's how it would have ended but hey Dr. Stranges ability would be wasted on me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment