Tuesday, December 13, 2016

"5 things to do when you are bored."


"5 things to do when you are bored."
by:
Alessandria Venice R. De leon



1) Imagine totally ridiculous scenarios and maybe write or draw them out. 

Sometimes I even imagine myself as the most popular girl in the school! In your own mind anything can happen! I even imagine my life anime -style! Your mind is a power thing , so why not use it? You never know , it might happen later on!

2) Write

This is my most favorite thing to do when I am bored! It's actually what I am doing right now! Writing is great because it not only makes you smarter , it also gives you a chance to get your creative juices flowing! Most of the time I'm bored so I write a lot.

Start Counting....
3) Count the tiles on your bathroom floor.

This is what humans do , when they've been left unentertained for too long.They start counting bathroom tiles. No questions asked.

4) Read

Reading is great because it not only gives you a lot of information it also gives you inspiration and creativity for writing.

5) If you are really really desperate...Make 5 things to do when you're bored!

Just like what I am doing right now! And thus , that is why there are so many lists for 5 things or 10 things to do when you're bored!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editor's Note:

I watched her come up with this list in less than 5 minutes. I think she mentioned number 3 to me more than once before and please don't mind all the apostrophe's , if you have spent just a little time with Aven you would appreciate that that is how she really talks in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment