Thursday, October 27, 2016

"The Sadness of our Last"



"The Sadness of our Last"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

You stood like a chiseled statue
the tears almost falling like stones
Your pretty smile frozen like that
sending a chill to my bones

You say nothing but I know
you are standing there expecting a blow
And I stop myself from saying things
Things that you probably already know

But I must and you know I must
Say these things that you dont want to hear
You stand there like a frozen statue
Your hands covering your ears

But the words will drift anyway
beyond the flesh , to your heart
The conclusion of our ever after
The sadness of our last.

10/11/2016


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editors Note: I do not own any of the pictures show in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment